martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

It's just a dream

I see them, over there. It doesn't matter who they are, what are they doing, they can be talking, dancing. I don't see the reality anymore, so who cares about objectivity? It's just a picture, I no longer try to understand them, know them, it's not about them anymore since my mind is not even there, but where is it? I don't know where it goes in those moments, it just flies away, to a better place, a safe one. "Candyland" would be a good name, there's no pain in there, although it's made of it, of the things that hurt, just reconverted, just a completely different thing. Like Alice crossing the mirror, a new world that is upside down is inside me or m I the one inside of it? It's hard to tell when you don't wanna see that it's just a dream, another fantasy.

I may look caged inside of it, unable to wake up and come back to the real world with real problems, real people and what they call "real opportunities". I'm starting to think I don't want them, that it's never enough, is it my fault? Indeed it is, but as long as I don't see it please don't tell me. Don't talk, don't move me, just let me be in there, happy insensibility. But I always wake up. I never want too, it might be good or not, but it's not what I want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario